If you have subscribed the premium subscription for Muslim Pro and Qalbox and is unable to access the videos from the web browser, refer to the steps below to solve the issue.
Ensure that you are logged in with the same Muslim Pro/Qalbox account that is tied to your Premium subscription.
Logging in on the Qalbox Web browser
- Enter the Qalbox Web browser link on your preferred web browser: app.muslimpro.com/qalbox
- Click on the [Login] button at the top right corner of screen
- Enter your email to sign in or simply continue with Apple or Google account that is tied to your Premium subscription. Once logged in, you will now have full streaming access to Qalbox.
- For existing Muslim Pro Premium users, do note that you will need to upgrade your Muslim Pro Premium subscription to have full streaming access to Qalbox.
- With the launch of Qalbox, all new Premium subscriber, not only will have access to our Muslim Pro Premium features, but subscribers will also have full streaming access to Qalbox.
- If you have previously purchased a Premium subscription for Muslim Pro, a Muslim Pro account is required to restore your Premium purchase. With the new version of Muslim Pro, users will have to log in on their Muslim Pro account to use your Premium purchase across multiple devices (Android or/and Apple).
If you require any assistance, kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Still need help?Ask the Community