If you have recently purchased the new Premium subscription or upgrade your Premium subscription that includes Muslim Pro and Qalbox services, you will need to log in to your Muslim Pro/Qalbox account that you have tied your Premium subscription with in order to have full streaming access to Qalbox. Here are some guidelines to take note to access Qalbox content:
- Ensure that you are logged in using the right login details. By doing so, you should be able to access Qalbox content.
- If you are unable to access Qalbox after logging in, attempt to restore your account by clicking on the [Tap to Restore] button on the Premium page. Follow the steps below:
1. From the Muslim Pro [Today] page, go to [Go Premium] located at the top right corner of the page
2. You will land on the Profile page. Then, tap on [Your Premium] located below the Streak Rewards panel
3. [Tap to Restore] Premium
I have only subscribed to Muslim Pro Premium previously and not Qalbox
For existing Muslim Pro Premium users, do note that you will need to upgrade your Muslim Pro Premium subscription to have full streaming access to Qalbox.
- Login to Muslim Pro using your Premium account
- Head over and toggle to Qalbox and press play on any video
- Choose your upgrade option
- Enjoy Qalbox!
I have tried the steps above but am still unable to access Premium
If you still don’t have full access to Qalbox, this could possibly mean that you are not logged in with the right account tied to your Premium subscription (Facebook/ Gmail/ Apple ID/ phone number etc). If you are unable to access Qalbox after trying the steps above, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com