You can now listen to Quran anytime and anywhere.
Muslim Pro provided two options if you want to listen to the audio recitations of the Quran:
- Streaming: you must be connected to the Internet to listen to the audio recitations and surahs are streamed one by one. It might take some time if your internet connection is slow.
- Download for offline listening: you can download the entire Quran on your phone to listen to the audio recitations offline (Only for Premium Users)
The entire audio Quran needs to be downloaded the first time you try to play a Sura. This is a very large download (more than 400 MB) and can take a rather long time to complete.
Please make sure that:
- You have at least 500MB of space free on your phone storage
- You have a good Internet Connection (Wifi strongly suggested)
- You have sufficient and enough battery on your phone
- You are not connected to a computer with USB (Android only)
- Keep your device ON and the app active (running) until the download is complete (iPhone and iPad users only)
How to download the audio of the Quran
- Go to the [Quran] page.
- Click on the [Settings] at the the top right hand corner.
- Select [Audio Recitation].
- Tick the box to select your preferred reciters. Click on the “Cloud” icon to download the recitations on your phone.
- You will see the progress of the download.
- When the download completes, you may see the cloud icon changes to bin icon and it may take another few minutes for the application to process the files.
Additional instructions for iOS users (iPhone / iPad)
iPhone and iPad users may also need to keep their device ON and the app active (running) until the download is complete.
Additional instructions for Android users
The entire Quran should be stored on the internal storage of your device. If it is on external storage, when you connect your device to a computer through the USB port, the external storage gets mounted on the computer and becomes unavailable for apps installed on your device.
Please disconnect your device from any computer (No USB cable between the phone and the computer) and restart the Muslim Pro application.