The entire text of the Quran, as well as all the translations, used in the Muslim Pro application, are provided by the Tanzil online collaborative project. We do not edit any of their content.
In case you see a mistake in the Quran:
- Please check the online Quran on the Tanzil website and verify if you observe the same error as on your device.
- If you do, feel free to double-check with your religious authority, scholar or imam and contact the Tanzil team directly through their website.
- If the error only occurs on your device or in the Muslim Pro application, please note that it is usually due to the rendering of the Arabic characters on certain devices. You may want to start by selecting a different Arabic Text option (default, no diacritics, Uthmani) in the Quran Translations menu of the Muslim Pro Settings.
Here is how you can set up and select the Arabic Text:
1. From the home page, click [Settings]
2. Under the settings page, select [Quran]
3. Click on the [Arabic Text] option and choose the one you prefer
- On Android devices, you can also try various Arabic fonts to see which one gives you the best result on your specific device (from the same Settings menu). Learn how to change the font of the Quran here.
- Finally, please note that we are aware that the first characters of every verse (or line) are truncated on some Samsung devices. This problem is due to the Arabic character rendering engine used by Samsung but we are trying our best to find a solution as soon as we can.
Should you require assistance, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
Still need help?Ask the Community