With the launch of Qalbox, our new global subscription video-on-demand entertainment streaming service, the Muslim Pro app has also been updated with a fresh new look.
Are you having trouble navigating after the recent update? Read this article to have a quick look on our new UI
In the new app re-design, you can find the [Profile] page at the bottom right of the screen. Tap here to Edit your profile. On your Profile page, you could edit information pertaining to your Muslim Pro account such as:
- Changing Profile Image and Cover Image
- Changing your profile name and editing email address
- Changing your password
- Linking your accounts to Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Editing logged devices list
- Deleting your account (only for iOS)
You can find the [Quran] feature next to the Qalbox page at the bottom panel of the screen here:
Tap on Qur'an to read, create a playlist, plan your khatam and many more!
3. More sections; Qibla, Duas, 99 Names of Allah, Tasbih and many more!
The location of our [More] section has changed and placed at the quick panel on the [Today] screen.
Tap here to access other feature like Prayers, Community, Utility, Hajj and Settings
4. You might also notice that the Quick Panel has also changed, here are some of the shortcuts that we have for our new UI, scroll to the left and right to go to the different shortcuts:
More, Stories, Tracker, Tasbih, Duas & Calendar
i. If you are a free user, you won't be able to see the settings from the [Today] page. You can navigate to More > Settings. The settings icon is located top right of the All Features screen.
or you can go to Profile > Settings to go to the Settings page
ii. If you are a Premium user you are able to find the [Settings] on the home screen, located top right of the screen. Tap here to go to Edit Profile, Notifications, Feature Settings, Language, Legal, Social.
Should you require further assistance, kindly contact us at email@example.com