If Qalbox stops responding or gets stuck loading, but the rest of your device is working, it usually means there's information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below.
For Qalbox Web browser:
- Shut down your computer through the menu.
- Leave your computer off for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn it back on, then try Qalbox again.
If you are still facing issues, clear the Qalbox cookie from your web browser and restart your home network.
For Muslim Pro app:
If Qalbox crashes when you open the app or log in:
- Turn off device, and on again.
- Restart your home network/improve Wifi signal
- If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the app and try Qalbox again.
If Qalbox crashes when you play a show:
- Force-close all apps.
- Uninstall and reinstall Qalbox app.
- Restart your device and try Qalbox again.
If the issue still persists, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
Still need help?Ask the Community