I. How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your Qalbox subscription from the Muslim Pro app or the Qalbox web browser depending on which platform you originally subscribed the Premium subscriptions from. However, depending on your Premium subscription plans, canceling your Qalbox subscription will affect your access to both services differently upon cancellation.
Alternatively, instead of cancelling your subscription, you can change your subscription plans either from Monthly to Yearly or vice versa. Read more here: How to change your subscription plan.
- If you're on a Muslim Pro and Qalbox Premium subscription
If you are a new Premium subscriber that has access to both services, canceling your Qalbox subscription will also cancel your access to Muslim Pro Premium features as your Premium subscription is tied to both services.
- If you're a Legacy Muslim Pro user on Lifetime or 3 years in-app purchase
Your Qalbox subscription is considered as an add-on to your existing Muslim Pro Premium. If you choose to cancel your Qalbox subscription, only your full streaming access to Qalbox will be cancelled and you will still have access to your Lifetime or 3 years in-app purchase for Muslim Pro Premium features.
Here are the guidelines on how you can cancel your Qalbox subscription:
- If you subscribe to Premium via the Muslim Pro app:
If you've originally subscribed the Premium subscription via the Muslim Pro app, you will have to cancel your subscription directly from your device's App Store or Play Store. Please visit the link below to cancel your subscription:
- For Android users: Cancel a subscription on Google Play, here.
- For iOS users: Cancel a subscription from Apple, here.
- If you subscribe to Premium via Qalbox Web browser:
If you've originally subscribed the Premium subscription via the Web browser, you can cancel your subscription on the Web browser.
- Log in to your Qalbox account on the Qalbox Web browser. Click on the Profile icon on the top right hand corner of the main page then press on [My account].
2. You will be directed to this account setting page. Click on [Manage Subscription]
3. If you have an active subscription, you will be able to see the type of subscription on this page. Click on [Manage Subscription].
- If you originally purchased the Premium subscription from Muslim Pro app, you will be prompted to manage your subscription from the App store or Play store to cancel your subscription.
- If you originally purchased the Premium subscription from Web browser, you will be redirected to the stripe payment page and you can cancel the subscription accordingly.
II. If I am subscribed to Qalbox, can I pause my subscription?
If you are a Premium Qalbox subscriber, you are not able to pause your Premium subscription.
If you've questions on managing Qalbox subscriptions, read more here: Subscribing - Qalbox.
Do note that you also cannot cancel your Premium subscriptions on the Web browser if you have subscribed originally through the Muslim Pro app. You will be prompted to manage your subscription from the App store or Play store to cancel your subscription.
Alternatively, instead of canceling your subscription, you can change your subscription plans either from Monthly to Yearly or vice versa. Read more here: How to change your subscription plan.
If you require any assistance, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.