If you're a Free user and already have a Muslim Pro account
1. Once you've log in to your account, click [Go Premium] located at the top right side of the Muslim Pro homepage
2. On the Premium page, you will see the type of subscriptions offered. Select your preferred subscription and click on [Try Free & Subscribe]. You will be directed to payment through your devices’s app store. The Monthly and Yearly subscription plans come with a 7 days free trial period before you will be automatically charged by your device's app store based on the subscription plan that you have selected.
If you're an existing Muslim Pro Premium subscriber
For existing Muslim Pro Premium users, do note that you will need to upgrade your Muslim Pro Premium subscription to have full streaming access to Qalbox. However, there will be no free trial if you choose to upgrade and you will have an immediate full streaming access to Qalbox once you've upgraded your subscription.
If you’re already logged into your Muslim Pro account connected to your Premium subscription, go to the Qalbox page and click [Play] on any of the video. You will be prompted to upgrade your Premium subscription before being able to have full access to Qalbox content.
Once you've subscribe or upgrade to a Premium subscription with Qalbox access, you can now have full streaming access to Qalbox on either the Muslim Pro app or the Web browser.
For a Premium upgrade, your device's app store will refund the already made payment subscription against the new service price. The amount will be credited to users’ bank accounts or any payment method that they use to purchase previously. For example,
Scenario: New Premium subscriber
User A has current Muslim Pro Premium (49.98) -> now User A upgrades to Muslim Pro + Qalbox Premium (99.98) -> Apple charges User A again for 99.98 but User A has already paid 49.98, so Apple pays back the 49.98.
Term & Condition:
- The above scenario is only applicable for new users only that has their subscription just started. If not the amount will be prorated depending on the duration of the subscription that has been used up.
- Apple Store & Google Play store handle the proration and credit refund. User will be credited back the refund in 3-5 business days depending on the payment method.
- For new Premium subscribers, once the Free trial period ends, you will automatically be charged by your device's app store based on the subscription plan that you have selected. Read more here: Qalbox Free trial
- Payments are handled by the various platforms where Muslim Pro is distributed. This is actually a guarantee for you that independent developers like us do not have access to your payment details as payments are processed by Apple, Google or Samsung depending on your device.
If you require any assistance, kindly send us an email at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.