Updated as of 11 April 2022*
Assalamu’alaikum Muslim Pro community,
It has come to our attention that there have been log-in incidents for our Premium users on both the iOS and Android mobile platforms, with the first report received on March 23 2022.
Due to the high volume of active users in our app during this Holy Month of Ramadan, for newly subscribed Premium users and current Premium users, you may encounter technical problems due to the multiple platform requests we have received during this period.
We sincerely apologize to all of our users for any inconvenience caused by these reports. Our engineering and customer support teams are working hard to resolve all issues. Our platform should be stabilized after 8 April 2022 to handle all active requests, inshaAllah.
We hope that this update reassures you that we are taking all necessary steps to improve our app for your use. Please keep an eye on this space for regular updates.
We thank you for your continued unwavering support. May this Ramadan bring you happiness and togetherness for you and your loved ones – Ramadan Mubarak!
Updates as of 31 March 2022
- Our developers will be releasing a new app version in week of 28 March, to resolve the log-in issues for our Premium users
- Once the release is available in Google Play Store / App Store, affected user is to re-install app to the latest version ( 12.9.5 for iOS and 12.6.3 for Android).
- Our team is working to have the Premium log-in issues resolved before Ramadan, InshaAllah
Updates as of 11 April 2022
For our iOS Premium users who are facing log-in issues, attempt to self-resolve with the following steps.
If you have not done so, kindly reinstall to latest 12.9.5 app version, now available in the App Store
- Attempt to login. If app is stalled in process, close it, wait for a few minutes
- Reopen and attempt login again - the logging process could take a while, but you should be able to get through.
- You will then be directed to the Premium page, tap to restore to retrieve Premium. Wait for a 6-10 minutes for the app to retrieve your Premium.
- Should it load for a while, proceed to exit the app and wait 1-2 minutes, then open the app again to see if your Premium is activated
For our Android Premium users who are facing log-in issues, attempt to self-resolve with the following steps.
If you have not done so, kindly reinstall to latest 12.6.3 app version, now available in the Google Play Store
- Log out and close the app
- Log into the app again and wait for a few minutes, it could take a while
- Once logged in, click on the premium button located at the top right, next to the user icon
- Stay on the page for a 6-10 minutes, the app will auto-restore. Do not click on anything.
- *For users who recently bought Premium: Click the tap to restore button and wait for 10 minutes.
If you continue to face issues, please write in again with a screencast/ screen record of the issue and email firstname.lastname@example.org
“So be patient. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And let them not disquiet you who are not certain [in faith].”
-Surah Ar-Rum: Verse 60 (Saheeh International Translation)
- From the Muslim Pro Team