Welcome to Muslim Pro!
Updated as of 24 January 2022
This article is meant to show Android users how to set up a Muslim Pro Profile.
Why should you set up a Muslim Pro Profile?
A Muslim Pro profile that is tied to your Google, Apple, Facebook or email account allows you numerous benefits, such as:
- Monitoring your Progress - on your trackers, achievements & more
- Store your history - bookmarks, favorites and khatam features
- Easy Premium Recovery - should your account gets logged out
- Switch between devices - seamlessly switch between devices to enjoy your Premium acc
STEP 1: SETTING UP YOUR MUSLIM PRO APP
On installation of your app from Play store you will land on this sign up page below. Follow these next few steps to begin setting up your Muslim Pro App.
1. Click the T&C checkbox before proceeding to sign up
2. Click on the preferred sign up option:
(i) If you choose [sign up with Google]
(ii) If you choose [Sign Up with Email], please follow through the steps below:
3. At Register Your Account page, fill in the information below and click Join Now
4. You will receive an email (Verify Your Email for Muslim Pro), click on the link and tap [Continue with Muslim Pro]
5. When you are all set and verified click on [Continue with Muslim Pro]
You are almost there!
Once you have signed up, you will be directed to this page. For the best experience with our app, allow the app to locate you. If you choose to skip, note that you are able to make changes from the app settings.
[More > Settings > Prayer Times > Auto-detect Location]
If you wish to receive adhan notifications for all prayers, you can enable so here. You can make changes to the notifications in the app settings:
[More > Settings > Notifications > Adhans]
If you wish to use the free version, you can tap the [x] button on the top left corner of the screen
Can I choose to skip this step?
Yes, you can choose to skip. Read more here.
STEP 2: CUSTOMIZING YOUR MUSLIM PRO PROFILE
Congratulations! You have set up a Muslim Pro Profile and verified your email account! Follow the next few steps to customize your profile further:
1. Click on the user icon located on the upper right corner of the screen
2. At your profile page, you can click on[Show Me Around] for a tour or skip to edit your profile.
How do I change my Profile Image/ Cover Image?
1. Click on [Edit Profile]
2. Click on the [profile image] or [cover image] button
3. Select a folder to choose from
Save and enjoy your new profile!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I skip the sign-up during the installation process?
Yes! You do not need to sign up or subscribe to any package to use Muslim Pro. We must share though that having a Muslim Pro account helps you to monitor your app usage progress, example tracking your salah, Quran recitations. And in an event where you need to recover your data due to switching off devices, you can easily do so if you have a registered Muslim Pro account.
Do I need to pay to use Muslim Pro?
Not at all! The app can be freely used by anyone. However, there are differences if you are subscribing as a Premium user, which you can read about here.