1. The Muslim Pro app was founded by in 2009 to help millions of Muslims practice Islam everyday.
2. The Muslim Pro team is made up of ten different citizenships which reflects the diversity of Islam today.
3. Since 2017, Bintang Capital Partners and CMIA Capital Partners are the majority owners of Muslim Pro. Bintang Capital Partners owns the largest stake and is a part of the LTAT Group - the Malaysian Armed Forces Pension Fund.
4. Muslim Pro has been downloaded by almost 100m Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world, having been translated into 16 different languages with more than 60 different translations available for the Quran.
5. In recognition of its achievements, Muslim Pro was awarded the Islamic Economy Award for Media at the 2018 Global Islamic Economy Summit (GIES) in Dubai. The award was presented to Muslim Pro by HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai.
6. Muslim Pro was one of the first companies to be labelled an Islamic Digital Economy Compliant Startup. The certification was given by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) in 2019, in accordance with the Shariah Compliant Startup Mi’yar and Mi’yar for Technology, Product and Services.