Ramadhan Kareem to our Muslim Pro users.
If you have recently purchased the Premium version and is not activated in the app over the last few days, we will like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Alhamdulillah, the issue is now fixed and you can follow steps advised below to restore your premium account. If you still require further assistance, kindly email us at email@example.com
1) Restoring Lifetime Premium version and creating a Muslim Pro account
Legacy Premium users will need to create a Muslim Pro account and restore your Premium purchase from the app store that you initially purchase the Premium version before using it across other devices.
For example, if you have originally purchased the Premium version license on the Apple App store, you will need to restore your purchase from Apple App store first and tie it to a Muslim Pro account. Once you have created the Muslim Pro account, you can then log in on Muslim Pro and use your Premium purchase not only on your current Apple device but on your Android device.
Follow the steps below to restore your Lifetime Premium purchase:
- Kindly ensure that your device is currently logged in on the same Google Play store account, Samsung Galaxy App store account or iTunes App store account that you used to purchase the Premium license.
- Download the latest Muslim Pro version update on the respective app store of your device and launch the Muslim Pro app.
- On the Home Page, click on the lock icon on the top left hand corner of the Home Page to go to the Premium page. *For Android device, the lock icon will be on the top right hand corner of the Home Page.
- Click on Tap here to Restore it.
- Create a new Muslim Pro account or link an existing Muslim Pro account to tie in your Premium purchase. You can create a Muslim Pro account by either linking your social accounts (Facebook or Google), mobile number or create a password for an existing email address. Proceed to signup or login.
*For users who are restoring the Premium purchase on an Apple device, you may be asked to verify your Apple ID account. Kindly enter your Apple ID that you use to purchase the Premium version.
- If the restore is successful, you will be able to use your Premium purchase now with the new Muslim Pro account created.
2) Using your Lifetime Premium purchase on other devices
Now that you have created a Muslim Pro account that has tied in your Lifetime Premium purchase, you can now log in on other devices (Android or/and iPhone) with your Muslim Pro account to use the Premium version. You can connect a maximum of 5 devices at a time with the same Muslim Pro account.
Follow the steps below to log in on Muslim Pro to use your Premium purchase:-
1. On the Home Page, click on the Gear icon on the top right hand corner of the Home Page.
2.If you are not signed in, it will says "Signup or Login", click on it and Login with the Muslim Pro account that you have tied your Premium purchase with.
3. But if you are currently logged in it will says "My Account". Log out of whatever account you are currently logged in with and log in with the Muslim Pro account that you have tied your Premium purchase with.