Muslim Pro offers the ability to save & restore the data and parameters of the app.
How to save the data and parameters
- Go to the "Settings" section and click on "Settings > Others > Backup & Restore
- Click on "Backup Now"
- Copy/paste the Backup code (keep it somewhere as you will need it to restore the data and parameters).
How to restore the data and parameters
- Get the Backup code you've previously saved and go to the "Settings" section
- Click on "Restore" and then paste your Backup code
- Your data and parameters have been successfully restored (to the same as the moment you saved them, so please don't forget to backup on a regular basis)
Please note that backup & restore of the data and parameters is different from the Premium account restoration which is done by the Google Play Store and the iTunes App Store. To restore Premium purchases, please refer to this article:
- How to get back the Premium version after an update (iOS)
- How to get back the Premium version after an update (Android)