Daylight Saving Time (DST)
The app is supposed to automatically adjust to Daylight Saving Time (DST, Winter/Summer times).
Should you unfortunately still encounter a one hour delay/offset, you can manually adjust the DST settings from the Settings screen of the Muslim Pro application.
1. Click on the [user] icon located at the top right corner
2. Click on [Settings] icon located at the top right corner
3. Select [Prayer times]
4. De-active the automatic settings
5. Tap the [Daylight Saving Time] option
6. Adjust the daylight saving time
Did you know?
You don’t have to worry about DST with the muslim Pro app since the app is adjusting automatically when the time come.