How to change the Arabic font for the Quran
If you’re having display issues with the Arabic font for the Quran you can change it in the Settings menu.
- Android users have the choice between 4 fonts (IndoPak, Uthmani, Compatible, No accents).
- iOS users have the choice between 3 fonts (IndoPak, Uthmani, No diacritics or symbols)
Note for Android Users: some older Android devices may experience issues with the display of Arabic Text. If you have displaying the Arabic Text with your Android devices please select the Arabic font "Compatible".
To change the Arabic font for the Quran
- Go to the “Settings” section
- Click on “Quran” option
- Open the "Arabic text" menu
- Choose the font you wish to use