Listen to the Quran offline
Two options are available to listen to the audio recitations of the Quran offline:
- Streaming: you must be connected to the Internet to listen to the audio recitations and the surahs are streamed one by one.
- Download for offline listening: you can download the entire Quran on your phone to listen to the audio recitations offline (Only for Premium Users)
To download the recitations on your phone
This is a very large download (more than 400 MB) and can take a rather long time to complete. We strongly suggest to connect to the internet via a Wifi connection and to ensure that you have sufficient battery and available storage space.
How to download the audio of the Quran
- Go to the Quran section and click on the “Sound” icon as seen below
- Then click on the Audio Recitation settings icon
- Select an audio reciters and then click on the “Cloud” icon to download the recitations on your phone
- Confirm the download by taping on “Download”
- Download in progress
- When the download completes, it may take another few minutes for the application to process the files.
Additional instructions for iOS users (iPhone / iPad)
iPhone and iPad users may also need to keep their device ON and the app active (running) until the download is complete.
Additional instruction for Android users
The entire Quran is stored on the external storage of your device. When you connect your device to a computer through the USB port, the external storage gets mounted on the computer and becomes unavailable for apps installed on your device.
Please disconnect your device from any computer (No USB cable between the phone and the computer) and restart the Muslim Pro application.