Do I need to pay again if I reset my phone or buy a new phone?
If you have purchased the Premium upgrade on a different iOS device, you can upgrade all your iOS device for free (one license for all iOS devices).
You just need to use the same Apple iTunes account which you've used to purchase the Premium upgrade. You will not be charged if you try to re-purchase the upgrade to our Premium version. This is also valid if you happen to reset your iOS device.
We can't transfer your Premium from one Apple iTunes account to another Apple iTunes account. If you have used a different Apple iTunes account in the past, you will need to use this previous account in order to restore your purchase for free.
Method 1: restore previous purchases
On iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), please tap on the Premium section (inside the "More" tab) and then on the “Restore previous purchases” link.
Method 2: restore your account
Another way to restore your Premium is to:
- Delete the Muslim Pro application
- Go to your main iOS Settings > iTunes and App Store
- Logout from the current (new) account
- Sign-in with your old account again
- Re-download the Muslim Pro application from the Apple App Store
- Run the app and use the “Restore” button on the Premium upgrade page in order to restore your previous purchase
- Once the Premium purchase has been restored, go back to your iOS Settings > iTunes and App Store to disconnect the old account and login with your new account again.
If the above instructions work but if you keep on losing the Premium version and need to repeat this all the time.
Please note that there seems to be an issue affecting a very small number of iPhones on which some Apple identifiers keep changing and prevent the app to remember your Premium version correctly, which forces you to restore it manually with the “Already Paid” button and your iTunes credentials. This issue will be fixed in the next Muslim Pro update.
If the above methods do not work
Please make sure that you are only using your account, the same one which you have used to make the purchase. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional support regarding your purchase.
Can I transfer an iOS purchase on an Android device?
Since the iTunes App Store and the Google Play Store are not compatible, we can however not transfer an iOS purchase to an Android device and vice versa. You will in that case need to re-purchase all your apps, including Muslim Pro.