With a single line of code, developers, webmasters and bloggers can now add accurate prayer times from Muslim Pro for free on their very own web page.
1. Default widget
Simply copy the following line of code where you would like the Muslim Pro web widget to appear:
Make sure to replace 1642911 in the above exemple with the actual city ID of the city for which you would like to display prayer times.
In order to find the city ID of a specific city, simply use Google and search for your city's prayer times on Muslim Pro.
For example, search for "Prayer Times Jakarta site:muslimpro.com" on Google if you're looking for Jakarta's ID. Make sure to include "site:muslimpro.com" in your search query in order to restrict the search results to Muslim Pro.
The city ID you are looking for is included at the end of the URL returned by Google. In the example above:
Which gives you a city ID of 1642911
You would therefore use the following code to include prayer times for Jakarta on your web page:
2. Advanced parameters
You may customize the language, width and colors of your widget, as well as the calculation methods by adding the following parameters to the script source. Each parameter is optional:
- language: language code from the following available languages: Arabic (ar), English (en), French (fr), Indonesian (id), Russian (ru), Turkish (tr), Simplified Chinese (zh-hans)
- width: an integer value between 150 and 400 to define the width of the widget in pixel. The default value is 180.
- timeformat: use 24 in order to use the 24h time format (19:23) or 12 for the AM/PM time format (07:23 PM). The default value is 12.
- header_background_color: a 6-character hexadecimal string representing the background color of the header and footer of the widget. The default value is 5c4829 (brown).
- header_text_color: a 6-character hexadecimal string representing the text color of the header and footer of the widget. The default value is ffffff (white).
- text_color: a 6-character hexadecimal string representing the text color of the prayer times. The default value is 000000 (black).
- row_background_color_1: a 6-character hexadecimal string representing the background color of the odd rows of the widget. The default value is ffffff (white).
- row_background_color_2: a 6-character hexadecimal string representing the background color of the even rows of the widget. The default value is fff0c0 (yellow).
Example: Use the following code for a smaller grayscale widget displaying 19:24 instead of 07:24 PM
2.2 Calculation methods
- Convention: the convention method (angles) used to calculate prayer times. You may specific any value from the following list. The default value depends of the location you are calculating prayer times for.
|MWL||Muslim World League||Fajr: 18° - Isha'a: 17°|
|Makkah||Umm Al-Qura, Makkah||Fajr: 18.5° - Isha'a: 90/120 min after Maghrib|
|Egypt||Egyptian General Authority||Fajr: 19.5° - Isha'a: 17.5°|
|EgyptBis||Egyptian General Authority (Bis)||Fajr: 20° - Isha'a: 18°|
|ISNA||North America||Fajr: 17.5° - Isha'a: 15°|
|FixedIsha||Fixed Isha Angle Interval||Fajr: 19.5° - Isha'a: 90 min after Maghreb|
|UOIF||UOIF (France)||Fajr: 12° - Isha'a: 12°|
|Karachi||Islamic University, Karachi||Fajr: 18° - Isha'a: 18°|
|Tehran||University of Tehran||Fajr: 17.7° - Isha'a: 15°|
|Custom||Custom Angles||See table below|
- CustomAngles: When setting the convention to "custom" you shall also add an additionally parameter called "customangles" with either of following values:
|1416||Fajr: 14° - Isha'a: 16°|
|1515||Fajr: 15° - Isha'a: 15°|
|1818||Fajr: 18° - Isha'a: 18°|
- asrjuristic: the method used to calculate the Asr prayer time. You may indicate any of the following two values: Standard or Hanafi. The default value is Standard.
- highlat: the method used to calculate prayer times in high latitude locations (usually for latitude above 50°). You may indicate any of the following three values: Angle, MiddleNight or OneSeventh. The default value is Angle.