With the new version of Muslim Pro, users can now use your Premium purchase across multiple devices on different platforms (Android & iPhone) using one Muslim Pro account.
For example, if you have previously bought a Lifetime Premium version license on the iPhone, you can now restore and use the Premium purchase not only on an iPhone device but also on an Android device by logging in on the Muslim Pro account you've tied your Premium purchase with.
As such, legacy Premium users who purchased the app before the new version will not be affected by the new Premium subscription plans or the new Lifetime Premium price - you do not need to pay again. Legacy Premium users will need to first create a Muslim Pro account to tie in and restore their Lifetime Premium purchase.
Restoring Lifetime Premium version and creating a Muslim Pro account
Legacy Premium users will need to create a Muslim Pro account and restore your Premium purchase from the app store that you initially purchase the Premium version before using it across other devices.
For example, if you have originally purchased the Premium version license on the Apple App store, you will need to restore your purchase from Apple App store first and tie it to a Muslim Pro account. Once you have created the Muslim Pro account, you can then log in on Muslim Pro and use your Premium purchase not only on your current Apple device but on your Android device.
Follow the steps below to restore your Lifetime Premium purchase:
- Kindly ensure that your device is currently logged in on the same Google Play store account, Samsung Galaxy App store account or iTunes App store account that you used to purchase the Premium license.
- Download the latest Muslim Pro version update on the respective app store of your device and launch the Muslim Pro app.
- On the Home Page, click on the lock icon on the top left hand corner of the Home Page to go to the Premium page.
3a. For Android device, the lock icon will be on the top right hand corner of the Home Page
- Click on Tap here to Restore it.
- Create a new Muslim Pro account or link an existing Muslim Pro account to tie in your Premium purchase. You can create a Muslim Pro account by either linking your social accounts (Facebook or Google), mobile number or create a password for an existing email address. Proceed to signup or login
5a. For users who are restoring the Premium purchase on an Apple device, you may be asked to verify your Apple ID account. Kindly enter your Apple ID that you use to purchase the Premium version.
- If the restore is successful, you will be able to use your Premium purchase now with the new Muslim Pro account created.
Using your Lifetime Premium purchase on other devices
Now that you have created a Muslim Pro account that has tied in your Lifetime Premium purchase, you can now log in on other devices (Android or/and iPhone) with your Muslim Pro account to use the Premium version. You can connect a maximum of 5 devices at a time with the same Muslim Pro account.
This will also apply to situations such as:
- Bought a new device (Android or iPhone)
- Uninstall and reinstall Muslim Pro on your device
- Factory set your device which may cause Muslim Pro to be uninstalled in your device
Kindly log in to your Muslim Pro account from the Settings Page and not on the Premium Subscription Page.
How to go to the Settings Page in Muslim Pro:
1. On the Home Page, click on the Gear icon on the top right hand corner of the Home Page
2.If you are not sign in yet, it will says "Signup or Login", but if you are currently signed in it will says "My Account". Click on it.
3a. If it is a new log in, log in with the Muslim Pro account that you have tied your Premium purchase with.
3b. If you are current logged in, log out of whatever account you are currently logged in with and log in with the Muslim Pro account that you have tied your Premium purchase with.
Viewing your Muslim Pro account
You can always access your Muslim Pro account by going to the Settings Page in the Muslim Pro app. Please note that you will have to be logged in to use your Premium version. If you choose to log out of your Muslim Pro account, you will not have access to your Muslim Pro account.
Linking your Muslim Pro account with other log in methods
You can also choose to link other social accounts (Facebook or Google) or Mobile number to your Muslim Pro account as the additional log in methods to your Muslim Pro account.
Removing device from your Muslim Pro account
As you can only connect a maximum of 5 devices at a time with the same Muslim Pro account, you can remove a device from your My Account Page by clicking on the red minus button.