Do I need to pay again if I reset my phone or buy a new phone?
If you have purchased the Premium upgrade on a different Android device, you can upgrade all your Android device for free (one license for all Android devices).
You just need to use the same Google Play Store account which you've used to purchase the Premium upgrade. You will not be charged if you try to re-purchase the upgrade to our Premium version. This is also valid if you happen to reset your Android device.
We can't transfer your Premium from one Google Play Store account to another Google Play Store account. If you have used a different Google Play Store account in the past, you will need to use this previous account in order to restore your purchase for free.
How to restore the Premium upgrade on Android
- Go to your Android settings > Accounts and make add your old Google/Gmail account again if it is longer configured on your device
- Launch the Android Play Store application and tap on the upper left menu to show the currently logged in account
- Select the account which was used to successfully purchase the Premium version in the first place
- Launch the Muslim Pro application and go the Premium Upgrade page (from the Settings menu). It should automatically restore your Premium version
- If the problem persist, try to uninstall the Muslim Pro application and reinstall it from the Play Store while still using the correct account.
- If this still doesn’t work, you may unfortunately need to remove your new account from your device in order to keep one single account, the one you have used to make the purchase. You will be able to re-add your new account once your purchase has been restored.
If the above methods do not work
Please make sure that you are only using your account, the same one which you have used to make the purchase. You may also contact email@example.com if you need additional support regarding your purchase.
Can I transfer an Android purchase on an iOS device?
Yes you can. However, you will have to update the Muslim Pro app to the latest version 9.4. With the new update, you can now tie your Premium version across all your devices (Android & iPhone) using one Muslim Pro account. Premium users will have to simply log in via Facebook, Google account or Phone Number to use the same Premium version across all your devices (maximum 5 devices at a time).
To find out more on how to restore your existing Premium version on other devices, read this article: I'm already Premium on my phone. Do I need to pay again if I reset my phone or buy a new phone?