What is the difference between the free and Premium Versions?
In order to let you try the Muslim Pro app without any time constraint, we have decided to keep the application free with an optional premium upgrade.
With the new Premium subscription feature, you can now tie your Premium version across all your devices (Android & iPhone) using one Muslim Pro account. Premium users will have to simply log in via Facebook, Google account or Phone Number to use the same Premium version across all your devices (maximum 5 devices at a time).
The premium upgrade will also allow you to:
- Download the audio recitations of the Qur’an (to listen offline)
- Select different Adhan recordings (Muezzin)
- Select different Quran reciters
- Select different background images for the Quran
- Select different beads for the Tasbih
- Select different dials for the Qibla
- Select different color themes for the app
- See all prayer times in the widget
- Remove all ads from the application
- Show us your continuous support
Are you an existing Premium users who purchased the Premium version before the update (9.4)?
Users who purchased the Premium version or won the Premium giveaway before the update will not be affected by the new subscription fee - you will get to keep your Premium version for life.
To find out more on how to restore and secure your existing Premium version with a Muslim Pro account, read this article: I'm already Premium on my phone. Do I need to pay again if I reset my phone or buy a new phone?