How does the Premium Subscription Plan works?
Muslim Pro now offers Premium subscription plans (monthly/yearly) on top of the Lifetime Premium for users to purchase. Monthly and Yearly subscription includes a 7 days Free trial period that will begin once you have confirmed your purchase with your device's app store.
*Please note that you will not be charged yet during the 7 days Free trial period.
How to subscribe to a new Premium subscription plan?
1. Once you have selected your preferred Premium subscription plan, click on "Try Free for 7 days." If you have selected Lifetime Premium, click on "Upgrade now."
2. Create a new Muslim Pro account or link an existing Muslim Pro account to this new Premium subscription purchase. You can create a Muslim Pro account by either linking your social accounts (Facebook or Google), mobile number or create a password for an existing email address.
Do take note that a Muslim Pro account is needed to tie in your Premium purchase. With the new version of Muslim Pro, users will have to log in on their Muslim Pro account to use your Premium purchase across multiple devices (Android or/and Apple).
3. Once you have successfully sign up or log in, you can now enjoy the 7 days Free Trial for the Subscription plans or the Lifetime Premium upgrade of Muslim Pro.
What happens after the free trial period?
At the end of the 7 days Free trial period, you will automatically be charged by your device's app store based on the monthly or yearly subscription plan that you have selected before starting your 7 days free trial.
Payments are handled by the various platforms where Muslim Pro is distributed. This is actually a guaranty for you that independent developers like us do not have access to your payment details as payments are processed by Apple, Google or Samsung depending on your device.
Cancellation of Premium subscription
We have the obligation to rely on the payment mechanisms offered by the various platforms where Muslim Pro is distributed. If you wish to cancel your payment subscription for Muslim Pro, during the 7 days free trial or after the trial period, please contact the app store where you bought Muslim Pro (Apple, Google, Samsung depending on your device). Kindly follow the steps in the link below to cancel your subscription:-
Viewing your Muslim Pro account
In the "My Account" Page, Muslim Pro users can:-
- Check which Premium Subscription plan you are currently subscribed to
- Check which email address or phone number that you are logged in with
- Check what devices is your Muslim Pro account currently connected with
Users can also link other alternative log-in methods to your Muslim Pro Premium account. You can read more on how to view your Muslim Pro account and link other log-in methods here.
Are you already a Premium user who purchased Premium before the new version of Muslim Pro?
Legacy Premium users who purchased the app before the new version will not be affected by the new Premium subscription plans or the new Lifetime Premium price - you do not need to pay again.
To find out more on how to restore your Lifetime Premium purchase, read this article: I'm already a Lifetime Premium on my phone before the new version. Do I need to pay again after this new update?